7 loving health tips to improve your digestion naturally:
1. Eat when you are healthy, happy and alert.
Do not eat when you’re fatigued, stressed, angry, anxious, or sick.
2. Only eat when you’re hungry, not simply because it’s lunch hour.
Eat enough, but do not stuff yourself.
3. Give full attention to the meal in front of you.
No phones, TV, etc.
4. Give yourself 20 minutes before getting seconds.
Don’t stuff yourself and cause your digestion to overwork.
5. Rest after meals.
Before working or walking, give yourself at least 10-20 minutes to relax in peace.
6. Wait at least 1 hour to shower after meals.
This will change your body temperate and can inhibit digestion.
7. Separate food and drinks by at least 20 min.
Water and other drinks have different acidity levels than food, so your digestion has to work extra hard to process these substances.
Please take these tips with a grain of salt, as we are all individuals with our own unique needs.